HLWW Public Schools has a long tradition of volunteerism from its parents and community members. The help that these people have given to our schools is tremendous!
If you would like to become a volunteer, there are few steps you need to follow:
1) Complete a volunteer sign-up form.
2) Complete a background check form.
3) Complete the BBP and Confidentiality Waiver Statement form.
4) View the volunteer slideshow and BBP handout, or attend one of the volunteer informational meetings.
5) Submit all forms to your child's school.
You will be contacted by HLWW volunteer coordinator, Pam Henry-Neaton (763-658-4424) once your status as a volunteer has been approved.
PLEASE ALLOW 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR FORMS TO BE PROCESSED